DG.O 2017 is now concluded. Thank you for your participation.
Hope to see you next year in Delft, Netherland!
The dg.o 2017 proceedings are published at the ACM Digital Library.
Congratulations on the following paper award winners!
Best Paper Awards
Distinguished Service Award:
- Yigal Arens, USC/ISI
Best Research Paper:
- E-Petitioning and Online Media: The case of Bring Back Our Girls (Teresa Harrison, Catherine Dumas Nic Depaula, Tim Fake, Will May, Akanksha Atrey, Jooyeon Lee, Lokesh Rishi and S.S. Ravi)
- Sentiment-based Analysis of Tweets during the US Presidential Elections (Ussama Yaqub, Soon Ae Chun, Vijay Atluri and Jaideep Vaidya)
Best Management Paper:
- FINEST Twins: platform for cross-border smart city solutions (Ralf-Martin Soe)
- Extending Open Data Platforms with Storytelling Features (Niall O Brolchain, Lukasz Porwol, Adegboyega Ojo, Eric Karstens, Tilman Wagner and Eva Lopez)
- Drivers of Smart Governance: towards to evidence-based policy-making (Peter Parycek and Gabriela Viale Pereira)
- The Influence of the Institutional Arrangements on the Success of Government Web Portals" (Martha Avila-Maravilla and Luis F. Luna Reyes)
- E-Government Services and Social Media Adoption: Experience of Small Local Governments in Nebraska (Xian Gao and Jooho Lee)
Best Paper Nominees
Best Paper Nominees:
- Understanding Transparency and Accountability in Open Government Ecosystems: The Case of Health Data Visualizations in a State Government (Sora Park and Ramon Gil-Garcia)
- An artificial intelligence method for digital government assessment. An application of neural networks analysis of a ranking of digital government of Mexican states (Elio Atenógenes Villaseñor-García and Gabriel Puron-Cid)
- Predictive Modeling of Surveyed Property Conditions and Vacancy (Stephan Whitaker, Hal Martin, Isaac Oduro, April Hirsh Urban, Francisca García-Cobián Richter and Eamon Johnson)
- The Mediating Role of Trust for Inter-Organizational Information Sharing (IIS) Success in the Public Sector (Djoko Sigit Sayogo, J. Ramon Gil-Garcia, Felippe Cronemberger and Widagdo Bambang)
Best Managerment Paper Nominees:
- Exploring and Demonstrating the Once-Only Principle: A European Perspective (Robert Krimmer, Tarmo Kalvet, Maarja Toots, Aleksandrs Cepilovs and Efthimios Tambouris)